How does the High Tea service work?
- Each high tea package is the same, each guest will receive their own portion of a selection of finger sandwiches, petit fours, savory pastries a scone and a tea/or coffee. You can upgrade to an alcoholic package for a cost.
- Guests can mix and match the packages; the whole table is not required to order the same package.
Can we share?
Unfortunately not, each guest aged 5+ is required to order one menu option.
Do you sell gift vouchers?
Yes, we do you can refer to our online store via the link – https://gunnersbarracks.com.au/dining/gift-cards/.
Is BYO available?
We are fully licensed with an extensive menu for drinks. BYO is not available.
Celebrations & Decorations:
- We do not allow BYO cake/pastries.
- For an additional $9 we offer a Celebration Plate – This features a small slice of cake,
- candle and personalised message.EG: ‘Happy Birthday Bob!’ or ‘Congratulations!’.
- We recommend decorations to be small and simple as the high tea stands take up some space. Your table will be in a shared dining space with other guests.
Parking & Directions
Gunners’ Barracks is located within Headland Park, Mosman on Suakin Drive. Follow Suakin Drive right to the end. Follow signage to Gunshot Alley Carpark; this is an all-day complimentary carpark (please disregard the first 3 spots). On foot in the direction you have entered the carpark, midway to the right-hand side there
are a set of stairs which will lead you to the entrance of Gunners’ Barracks.
For Disabled / Taxi / Drop Off Vehicles
Drive along Suakin Drive until you reach the Boom gate, enter the code 8969 and drive all the way down to the entrance doors. Please note there are only two disabled parking spots (we cannot reserve them) and a small 10-minute parking bay for drop offs. Once in the venue we are disability friendly.
We do recommend driving, if you rely on public transport we recommend only coming by bus. If you are catching the bus from the city, you’ll need to get on the 100 QVB to Taronga Zoo, jump off at Mosman Junction and transfer to the 111 service to complete your journey (getting off at Middle Head Rd, opposite Markham Close).
Do you take group bookings?
Yes, we can host up to 20 guests for a group booking in the restaurant (shared dining space). 12-16 guests can be sat on the Harbour Terrace and guests of 9-11 or 17-20 guests will be required to sit inside The Main Dining Room.
All Group Bookings must complete the following:
- A group booking form and pay a $200 deposit within 48 hours of making the reservation.
- Final numbers and full payment is required 5-7 days prior to booking. We are unable to offer a refund for any confirmed persons that do not attend on the day.
Send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Reservations Team on (02) 8962 5900, extension 1.